Reduce customer service costs and promote customer self-service
Your customers ask each other questions and answer their peers. When you offer a self-service forum, you centralize knowledge by promoting relevant content and reduce customer service costs.
Harness your customers' knowledge to lower your costs so y
our agents can focus on issues with high added value.
Answer the most frequently asked questions
Your customers ask questions and read your published answers.
Highlight your expertise and strengthen your brand
Your customers ask questions and your experts answer them, creating a living, breathing FAQ.
Consult your user community
With forums for co-innovation and idea exchange, you can gather the opinions and sentiments of your customers. What better way to create customer loyalty than by collaborating with them?
They trust Dimelo
Key features of Dimelo Communities
- Reporting Monitor the health of your community through a dedicated dashboard
- SEO Take the lead in search engine results
- Customization Create a community in your own image
- Multi-device Your community is everywhere it matters
- Gamification Engage more fans and hold their attention
- Agent console Essential tools for community management